Below are an example of the types of courses that we can run for the software you have chosen.
We run courses for Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016, and specialise in 'bespoke offerings' which means we can cater a course around what suits you and your business. All our courses are run 'In House' at your offices which makes it as simple and straight forward for your team as possible.
Sharepoint for Business Training Course
Duration : 1 day
- Understand what SharePoint is, and how it can help you
- Gain hands-on experience creating and manipulating SharePoint resources
- Consider how it can benefit your business/department/team
- Managers and team leaders looking for productivity improvements
- Teams that share and update information eg. Project management, team plans, activities and resources.
SharePoint is a powerful collaboration tool provided by Microsoft on Windows Servers and is included in Office 365 Business and Enterprise subscriptions, so most businesses have it. This course aims to unlock the potential benefits of better communication and use of information, by introducing the main concepts and tools available to SharePoint users.
Using a SharePoint 2013 online training environment, delegates will gain handson experience of SharePoint.
By the end of the course, delegates will have created their own SharePoint site, and will have an appreciation of how to use, customise and manage it.
The course introduces the SharePoint environment, and the five pillars of SharePoint:
- Share: understand, create and manipulate the following:
- Collective knowledge bases - wikis
- Organise: understand, create and manipulate the following:
- Basic search
- Integration with Office
- Create your own sites and pages
- Apps for SharePoint, adding functionality with AppParts
- Configuring the display of AppParts
- Out-of-the-box sites
- User Access